TYPES OF METAL ROOFING & POLE BARN ADD-ON OPTIONS: A REVIEW
We want to educate the public on metal panel options and pole barn add-on options. Here is a quick synopsis!
Metal Roofing Panel Profile Options
Premium Rib Metal Roofs, as the most popular metal panel profile it can be used for a wide range of projects!
- Hi-Rib Metal Roofs, has good looks paired with added affordability as it uses fewer fasteners.
5V Metal Roofs, mostly used for agricultural purposes, but its visual appeal allows it to fit any application.
- Quickseam & Quickseam Plus Metal Roofs, widely known as "Standing Seam," these products are sleek, concealed fastened products that are perfect for upscale residential and architectural applications.
- Corrugated Metal Roofs, this is the most recognized metal roofing product. It has recently gained popularity as a DIY product and interior design accent.
Pole Barn Add-On Options
- Doors & Windows, door options include: overhead, sliding, entry, dutch, service, and more! Window options include: standard, dutch, and more!
- Lighting, we offer side lights, panel lights, sky lights, and more to light up your beautiful Mid Western Building!
- Porches/Enclosures, open porches and enclosed lean to's significantly can improve the look of your post frame building with little additional cost!
- Decorative Pieces, a few decorative pieces, such as weather vanes and cupolas, can go a long way in making your building unique!
If you have any questions on either of these topics please feel free to give us a call or email Olivia@manseametal.com
Posted on Tue, April 5, 2016
by Olivia Hazel